b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Wendy's Whimsy: Mother/Daughter Tea
You are about to be redirected to my new blog
SUGARPEA DESIGNS....Please wait a moment.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mother/Daughter Tea



Wow, has it really been a week since I last posted?  I've just been spending time with the kids and trying out some new things, like digital patterned paper.  This little note card box is the Card Catch All from Lauren Meader at My Time Made Easy.  While I was buying the template I was checking out her digital paper and decided it give it a try.  WOW!  It was so fun and easy to do.  I even made my own double sided paper to make this box!  I'm now obsessed with digital paper and have spent too much crafting time scouring the internet for more paper.  LOL




My daughter Brooke and I will be attending a Mother/Daughter Tea at the church and I'm going to donate this set for their silent auction.  I'm working on another set but with a different theme that I might donate as well.  This little project was so much fun to do and I think it would make a great gift.


2 comments:

kadie said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for you sweet comment on my CC Designs bunny...you sure know how to make a gal feel good! :)

Oh my gosh, this project is even cuter than last weeks--and I totally didn't think that was possible. :) I LOVE the paper you chose for the note card box and the TY cards are beautiful!! What a fun idea--I can't WAIT to have mother/daughter teas when I become a mommy!
Have a great weekend!

Kerri said...

Oh this is beautiful!!! I have been too nervous to try the digital dp, but I may have to if you say it's really that simple :) I was afraid it would use all my ink! The ladies are going to go gaga over this set!!!