b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Wendy's Whimsy: Blog Candy Thank You
You are about to be redirected to my new blog
SUGARPEA DESIGNS....Please wait a moment.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Candy Thank You

So are you wondering what happened to Wendy's Whimsy?
Nothing....I'm still here, and yes you're in the right place.
It's just a little name change that's all.  Why?
Well, SugarPea is my daughters nickname and I think it describes her perfectly.  Sweet, small and cute!!
That also is how I would describe my card making style and thought the name "SugarPea" suited this blogging endeavour of mine better than "Whimsy".

So there you have it...


I am going to have some FABOULOUS Blog Candy as a thank you to my followers who re-signing up as a follower on my new blog SugarPea Designs. (I'll have a picture up in a few days) This is not a get more followers type of blog candy, but a true THANK YOU GIFT to those of you who follow me and leave me such sweet and lovely comments.  And if you have a link to my blog on your like a blog roll or something...would you change the link?  If you do and you leave me a comment here, I'll enter your name twice into the drawing for the blog candy.

I debated switching my name and getting a new blog address because I really didn't want to lose the followers friends that I had made. (But my husband talked me into it....so I blame him!!  LOL)
All of your comments mean so much to me and is a big highlight to my day.  

Well, thanks for putting up with my nonsense.  (In other words...I know this is silly and I appreciate you humoring me.  LOL)

Wendy

No comments: