b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Wendy's Whimsy: Cute Card Thursday - 104 Challenge
You are about to be redirected to my new blog
SUGARPEA DESIGNS....Please wait a moment.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - 104 Challenge


Hi again!

Today's card I did for the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog. It's Caz's 21st Wedding Anniversary and so that is the theme this week.

I have had this ADORABLE digi image that I got for FREE from Dustin Pike's Blog forever, but could never think of how to use it. When I saw the challenge today on Cute Card Thursday it just hit me how perfect this would be. Don't you just love inspiration like that?

For the cobblestone road, I tried a technique I learned on Marianne Walker's blog, I Like Markers on using the Colorless Blender. She's brilliant with Copic marker's and art design in general. If you want to learn more about using your Copic Markers, you should check out her blog.





Copic's Used:
Armor - C7, C5, C3, C2
Lance/Shield/Saddle - BG15, BG11, BG10
Horse - E43, E42, E50
Horse Mane/Hoofs - E47, E25, E55
Bear - E57, E35, E31
Nose - E47, E25, E35
Road - E39, E35, E33, Colorless Blender

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I love the colors on this card. So cute!

Smita said...

Lovely colors... Cute card.

Hugs,
Smita

Nancy in Iowa said...

Great colors, adorable card. Congrats on winning Cure Card Thursday.