b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Wendy's Whimsy: Tilda Calendar - January
You are about to be redirected to my new blog
SUGARPEA DESIGNS....Please wait a moment.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tilda Calendar - January


Thought I would show everyone my 2010 Tilda Calendar. I love Magnolia stamps, all of the Tilda's are just so sweet. I go crazy when they have a new release...I want them all! I'm being VERY good this recent release and I haven't bought any. Some of my Magnolia stamps have never seen ink. My plan is to not buy anymore until I have used the ones that I have at least once. So I decided to do a calendar so that I could enjoy them all year long and put some of them to use.

I used PaperTrey Ink's craft cardstock as the base for all of the pages (which was a perfect neutral) and used my Bind-it-all to put it together. I have it hanging on my fridge with a magnetic strip from an older calendar. I created the actual calendar pages in a Excel document with all of our families birthday's and special occasions. The calendar is an 8x8 size

I don't remember what DP I used because it was in my scraps. (I love using scraps, don't you?)



I used Dinner Tilda and the champagne glass is from A Lot Of Rubber Stamps. I used Shimmerz and Stickles on the confetti.
These are the Copics I used:

Jumper/Shoes/Socks - BG75, BG72, BG0000 (Blender for hightlighting)
Sleeves - BG0000
Hair - Y21, YR21, E34, E35
Skin - E00, E50 (R00 Blush)
Champagne - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19
Glass - C5, C3, C2, C1 (BG0000 Highlights)
Confetti - C3, C2, C1 (BG0000 Highlights)



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

This is ADORABLE!!! What a great idea with the calendar! FAB coloring, and I love the sparkle on the glass! I only own two Tildas but really want some more : ) The problem is I love too many stamp companies LOL! My parents live in Jacksonville, so I do go to a couple stores with my mom now and then. You'll have to tell me where you guys go!

Kristin said...

You are a fantastic colorer (is that a word?) This is beautiful, and I love all the sparkle! Good luck with your blog!